February Glam Bag

Guys check out the pile I'm reading:


What are you guys reading? Now that I've taken a picture of it, I realized that I'm reading a lot and this would probably explain why my vision has been feeling blurry lately. Actually, on a somewhat related topic, I bought Anna Karenina because I was reading it on ipad and couldn't stand it anymore, I could feel my eyes bleeding. So for anyone thinking of using their ipad as an e-reader, here's your answer: Go for it if you want bloodshot eyes.

Ok, so my monthly makeup subscription continues. I didn't put up the pictures for the January Glam Bag because I was feeling meh, plus the pictures looked bad. For this month instead of using my fancy camera I just took pictures with ipad because I was feeling lazy (plus I'm out of memory on my fancy camera - what!).

Item #1: Lash Card


What is a lash card?

It's actually quite useless. It looks like a business card with a curve that you're suppose to put it above your eyes when applying mascara so that you won't get mascara all over your eyelids. I guess this is useful if you're a professional makeup artist and don't want to get globs of mascara all over eyelids that already has eyeshadow, but for everyday use, this just seems like a waste.

Also, I guess it's thoughtful that they have a mirror image of the text on the lash card, but who is going to be reading this when you're applying mascara?

Or actually, when I do try this and on the small chance fall in love with it, I'll use this as a stencil and cut out my own lash cards. (Maybe I also have to use it to understand the mirror text concept.)

The pack came with four so if any of you girls (or guys, not going to judge) wants one let me know.


Item #2: Coastal Scents


Coastal scents is the brand name, by the way. I can tell you now that I won't be using this unless I want to look like I have sunbeams on my eyes (which would be never).


Item #3: Pop mascara

Alas something useful! So I confess and admit that I have a less than healthy love affair with my eyelashes because I've been blessed with an abundance of eyelashes. Ok that doesn't even make sense. What I'm trying to say is that I like mascara and I like my eyelashes. When life gives you mascara, flaunt it.


Item #4: Pixi Primer

I know, primer what? It wasn't until I subscribed to this that I learned what a primer was. Basically, it goes on your face before foundation/powder/bb cream to help keep your makeup stay on longer.

I still have the huge tube of primer I received two months ago, so I'll be passing this on to Tabitha.


Item #5: MICA gel liner


Gel liner is amazing and all, but if you're going to be using this make sure you invest in good makeup remover because this thing will not come off. It's like tattoo.


It doesn't look like there's much in it, but this actually lasts for a very long time. I bought gel liner two years ago and have yet to run out, it's like it was blessed by God to never run out or is secretly an everlasting well. I'm going to pass its on to Tabitha also.


So that's it guys, nothing special! 

I wonder if there's a book subscription out there, maybe that would work out better for me. 

In this month's glam book bag, I received 50 Shades of Grey. I think I'm going to cancel my subscription. 

Leave a Reply

Followers