Usually when I do mundane tasks around the house I like to narrate the steps to the dog. (You can ask why but I can't guarantee that the answer will make sense.)
Me: Ok Charlie Bear, I'm going to cook rice now because Matty keeps eating everything.
Charlie: *yay rice, I love rice!*
Me: First, you have to take the measuring cup. Put two cups of rice - one, two -
Charlie: *why two? Why not three?*
Me: Then you have to rinse it twice.
Charlie: *what's with you and the number two?*
Me: Now make sure you add two and a half cups of water, and hit cook!
Charlie: *cool story bro, but I really don't care. Where's my tail?*
Life with the Dog
Charlie Pie
Labels
- Deliriant O. (31)
- Happiness Challenge (30)
- That old noodle bowl (9)
Followers
Archive
-
▼
2012
(57)
-
▼
October
(10)
- One of Many Doctor Appointments
- English Teachers Are Evil
- Back Up Career
- Reblog: MIND THE GAP on the Adult School Bus
- Profile Picture Fail
- A Wild Tenant Has Appeared!
- Life with the Dog
- The Most Anticlimactic Moment of My Life
- The End (Hopefully) of my Traumatizing Journey
- Job Searching: The Educational Trauma
-
▼
October
(10)