Or as I like to call them: FEM.
Amy Tang, Manley and I went to their concert last week Tuesday. Being partners in crime with Amy Tang when it comes to concerts (I'm her lackey), we made our way to the kool hause where we had gone to once before to see Sum41 (and got to meet them backstage!).
This concert was a bit daunting in some ways. Usually, whenever Amy and I go to concerts we're either 1) the oldest 2) one of the few Asians there, but since this is FEM, most of the audience would obviously be Asian. Plus, the reason this particular concert was free is because once a year, the student unions at U of T, Ryerson and York collaborate to put together a concert for ??? cause. (I really don't know what reason the universities would have to collaborate and do this. Amy Tang will have to tell you in the comments below.)
So anyway, the reason this concert was somewhat daunting was because there was one girl (who apparently goes to U of T. If I ever see her on campus I'm going to give her the evil eye) who is basically a massive peeve. She and her group of ten friends squeezed their way through the crowd and unfortunately scouted out my spot as their prey. Since guys are not allowed to touch girls in concerts, her friends appointed her to push me out of the way. They would push her to push me, but thankfully, Manley and Amy were on my other side to push me to push her. Come to think of it, the day after the concert I was complaining to Ariel how my sides hurt. This is probably the reason why.
Eventually Manley and I managed to push her, causing her to stumble so she yelled "stop pushing me!"
Throughout the first half of the concert, she kept grinding up on my bag as an attempt to push me out of the way. I got tired of her and gave her my coveted spot. As soon as I moved away she turned back to look at me all innocent like as if she hadn't just molested my bag.
But there was another girl who was like "are you ok?! Why did you move?! Stand here so you can see."
The other girl continued to use her butt powers to push other people out of the way, so it wasn't just me. But I guess it's a good thing her butt is good for something, I only use mine to sit on.
Picture time:
My favourite is the monkey ^^
Mustache picture, but it looks more like we've caught a whiff of bad B.O.


We did a series of stupid face pictures, but Amy Tang looked normal in all of them ...
cuz it's the end of the school year and the universities collaborate cuz it's cheaper?