Magic Pen

I stay up late every night and realize it's a bad idea in the morning. I told myself to sleep early tonight, but too bad! I got distracted playing this:


http://www.miniclip.com/games/magic-pen/en/

I blame Betty, she sent me the link to the Sushi game in this site, which led me to playing a detective game after I successfully mastered whatever the cheap free trial let me play. The detective game led to another detective game to another detective game that led me to the MAGIC PEN game, which has got too be the most frustrating game ever @#(*!!! My English Major brain can't handle all the physics involved @-@ 

Yes, as you can tell, I have absolutely nothing better to do. I have been a very good house rat these past few days, doing nothing but sitting at home so called 'essaying' (My excuse when someone accuses me of being lazy) when in reality I've been wasting time on the internet watching random documentaries like TURTLE and getting paler by the minute. (It's a very good documentary when you're bored, it's about a sea turtle that swims around trying not to get eaten and suffocating on oil left behind by ships. Then eventually it forgets about the oil and being eaten and spends a lot of time trying to get laid.) 

The only thing that I don't particularly enjoy when I'm busy being a house rat are my neighbours jabbering. My neighbours, for some unknown reason, are mostly Italian, with the exception of a few houses on the street. And for some unknown reason, they're all housewives. If I wanted to take on being a house rat as a full time profession, I would definitely talk to these women and try and get pointers from them.

They sit around in their patios/garage on lawn chairs talking and talking and talking. Most of the time, they get bored talking about each other and start talking about their neighbours. Apparently, the front lawn of my house happens to be very interesting, because they talk about it a lot. My mom likes to garden, so every year she plants new flowers, and every year the garden expands just a bit. But it's not just the front lawn they talk about. 

A few years ago, my parents, tired of the enormous amount of grass and weed in the backyard, hired some guy to replace the grass with cement slabs. So there's no grass in my backyard, just cement slabs, which seems extremely off-putting. Anyway, so we ended up with left over cement slabs and the guy my parents hired to do the job for some reason didn't take the extra ones with him when he was done, and instead lined the cement slabs against our house and my neighbours house. 

Years later, my neighbours are still complaining. Today we got Matt to remove the cement slabs leaning against their wall and made it lean against our wall instead. But Annabelle, tired of constantly hearing our neighbours talk about the state of our house (she's a very good house rat, better than I am) decided that we have to move all the cement slabs into the garage. 

Just to get her to stop pestering us about it, Matt and I volunteered to move the cement slabs tomorrow. But the thing is, these things are HEAVY and there's at least 20 of them. Seriously not looking forward to breaking my back over these cement blocks tomorrow. If I break my back, I'm going to force Annabelle to write my essay for me. 


----


Oh and Manley asked me for a translation on the Tagalog I wrote in one of the other posts:

Nagaantay sa wala, Asan ka na ba? Bakit an tagal tagal mo ... ?

It basically means waiting for nothing where are you. No it's not a song lyric, although it sounds like it :D

Leave a Reply

Followers