I didn't realize how much I missed Leo until I had a problem I wanted to share with him. I could always email him, but having a one sided conversation through an email kinda ... blows.

So today I went out for eat all you can sushi with Khadija, Carol and Alice and had a great time just talking about random things, aside from eating a lot. Afterwards, we burned some calories by walking around the mall and trying on different shoes that we'll never buy.
I don't usually see Khadija or Alice often, but even so, we remain friends after so many years after high school because we keep up with the friendship. This got me thinking, since lately I've been trying to be friends, or rather, be better acquaintances with, for the lack of better words, 'the wrong people.'
Wrong in the sense that, nothing really happens to keep the friendship rolling. Which is ok. Not all friendships are meant to be.
Yeah, just a little thought.