Hurray! I've survived second year with less bruises, scrapes and mental scaring than I've expected.
Today while studying for my British Literature exam I had a mini breakdown and started crying. As it turns out, my friend Emily was also going through the same thing. (U of T Sucks!) But we both pretty much survived, I'm happy to say. During the exam I bull crapped, made a lot of BS guesses and managed to write an entire essay of nonsense. I'm expecting a 55%.
I was looking around during the exam and there was this guy who was sitting to my right who looked at the exam paper, had a mini freak out, and basically gave up. He just sat there, staring into space for the rest of the time. Damn. Another girl wouldn't stop scratching her head.
So here are my plans for the summer:
1) Learn to Drive.
Shut up. I know. I should have done this five years ago.
2) Successfully Survive Summer School.
3) Read Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows!
4) Find another part time job.
5) Buy a six foot pillow, sew arms and legs and attach curly hair on top to keep me company for when Leo heads off for another adventure in China.
6) Volunteer with cute, little, troubled teenagers.
7) Write a novel/Finish Toronto from A to Z/Learn to crochet and knit/Learn how to use photoshop/doodle
I think I'm missing something.
I'm torn between finding another part time job and volunteering this summer. I need the job because OSAP doesn't give me enough money (the amount I've received from them does not even cover my textbook expenses) But then I need volunteer experiences with kids for future references. And I like volunteering with kids, though I haven't done it in a while.
Since I'm already doing summer school and working at Sears, I can only choose one or the other. I suppose I can always find a part time job that involves kids or volunteer during the school year, but that's just crazy talk.
Cruel cruel.