Lately, I've been wondering if being I've been too cynical about life and judging too harshly. Today however, my brother and he made me realize that I'm not being too skeptical at all. Even someone like him, who doesn't think about this thing too much, has been able to see through it.
Brainwashed. Scam. No one made you run, you chose to run yourself.
That is all.
---
On the other, happier, note, since Friday, Sears has been having this pillow competition where whenever you sell two or more Obus Form pillow you print out a none-negotiable receipt and put it in a ballot box, at the end of Sears Days they do a random draw and if your name is pulled out you get a $25 gift card and two free pillows.
It seemed simple enough, and I didn't think much of it at first but then after I did 2 sales my competitive nature kicked in and I began to get competitive about it. I've made a decent amount of pillow sales but I don't know, my chances of winning doesn't seem good.
Anyway, this is the first time I'm getting caught up in something like this. I don't even know wh I care so much about it, whereas before I'd be passive about it, hardly thinking of it, already giving up before trying. So yes, maybe my high school friends were right when they said I changed. I'm no longer that passive.