Leaving

My friend Constance is going back to Singapore next month and I will miss her very much. We only met a few months ago when she started working with me, but since then we've gotten close. It's sad how everyone is leaving. Yesterday she asked me to go to Prince Edward Island with her to visit her brother since he's graduating from university, sadly I can't due to low funds. I told her that if she ever comes back from Singapore we'll definitely go.


I should write her a letter to read on the plane.

Yesterday, Mona and I went out for lunch at my favourite Wendy's since she was leaving that evening to go to India for three weeks. I'm going to miss Mona and her complains about guys. 

Now that I'm done classes I'm bored. Bored that I have nothing to do and bored at something else. 

Leave a Reply

Followers