Lately, I've been pissing a lot of people off, which I can't be absolutely blamed for since they pissed me off first. One thing about me is that I'm really hot tempered and easily annoyed, and I don't have a very high tolerance for annoying people.
I can barely tolerate some customers sometimes. Just today I had the stupidest customer. She bought a sweater and the associate forgot to remove the ink tag. So she showed me the receipt of when she bought it, but she had ripped off the tag on the sweater which made it hard to tell what the price of the sweater was. I was trying to match the item number with the receipt when she starts complaining, saying I didn't need to check because it's the right merchandize. Then I began to explain that sometimes people will take an item and claim they've paid for it, and that's called stealing. Then she says "Well! That's rude of you to assume!" And gave me attitude.
WTF WOMAN! I'm not stupid, and I'm doing you a freakin favour. Then because I was pissed, I took my time removing the tag, which is tricky because if you do it too fast the ink spills out. Then she complains, "Uh, it doesn't take that long to remove it you know." FREAK. I was about to swear at her, i just threw the sweater across the counter and walked away.
Just the other day I think I pissed off Mona by telling her that she never listens to anything I say. Which is true. But what is also true is that I never tell her anything about how I'm doing. So it's not really her fault, but I sent her hateful text messages anyway to let out some steam. See what a terrible person I am? Mona's a good friend though, she never takes things too personally, or if she does, she's not stubborn like I am, she resolves the issue by pretending it never happened, whereas I would hold a grudge for a long time.
I pissed off Chris the other day too. I have spent a good amount of my time consoling Chris whenever he was pissed off at someone, or was feeling pessimistic about his relationships with people, and never got anywhere. Lately, for the past few months, things have turned around and I'm the one pissing off Chris instead of being the one to console him. I'm suppose to care but I don't really, because I did try to patch things up but everything I said and did was the wrong thing. Meh. Even if we did make up my job as his person to rant to has been taken over by someone else.
And that's pretty much it ... whenever I get mad at Leo I try not to talk to him because if I do I might explode like I did recently to Mona. I did that once and felt guilty about it. Most of the time it's not Leo's fault, and I try to remind myself that all guys are the same and that I'm just being too emotional.
On a side note, my picture of Drew's tail has been added by someone into a gallery of animal bums. I think I should be flattered.