The Real Stuff #16: Lonely

There's this very dull ache that I've been feeling lately. I woke up with a sore shoulder, but I have a feeling this more than just that.

Last week was the holidays: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, Holiday Dinner with Jennifer, rock climibing, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day with the family ... and then it all ended, leaving me all alone.

Cue Lonely video:


And here's the acoustic version just because this guy is awesome and I wish I had his talent: (Plus watching him make the guitar sing makes me happy)


I was suppose to go to Empower this week. I backed out last minute because of several reasons, and now I REGRET IT!! (Future Hannah, as you read this, know that I miss you deeply and wish Tabi and I are with you at Empower right now, boohoohoo.)

Also, I haven't seen Johnny in two weeks, which is a record. (Future Johnny, as you read this, know that I wish we are eating pho right now, boohoohoo.)

(Future Eddie, I miss you too even though you almost killed me when we went rock climbing.)

So that's it. I'm just so lonely, lonely, lonely, baby I'm so looonely. 

2 responses to “The Real Stuff #16: Lonely ”

  1. HAHAHAHA!

    I love you! I was also feeling strange that whole week. I was like "Where's Ann? I wonder what Caitlin is doing?

    By the way, look up the English lyrics to the Lonely song. LOL... you will realize why I am lol-ing.

  2. Anonymous

    So this is how to curl your hair! man I really needed this, I bought a curling iron ages ago and have only used it once.

Leave a Reply

Followers