Freedom is here! I slept for 12 hours today, woke up and stuffed my face with food. Today will be my unscheduled, relaxed, I'm-going-to-do-whatever-I-want-at-home day.
The past week and a half has been brutal. I will recount the horrid week and a half here:
Monday before last: Exam for one of my classes, which I spent the entire week before studying for.
Last Friday: Take home test due.
Tangent: The take home test was due at four in the afternoon. I get to the bus stop at 3:15 and ran into Armin, who was also going on campus. We talk and talk and talk, when all the sudden I realize that it's already 3:45 and the bus still hasn't arrived. (I HATE the 105 bus) Eventually it came and I ended up arriving at the office at 4:30 to hand it in, but the office closed at 4:00.
Panicking, I call someone in my class and ask where the professors office was. I get to her office (Btw the EAS department offices in Robarts library is like a freakin maze, it has two mini separate levels within one level.) and left my paper in her little box. I also emailed her my test so hopefully she received it!
Saturday: Work
Sunday: Work
Tangent: My manager was like, "Why do you look so down today?!?" I think the right question would have been: "Why do you look so tired?" But I guess my facial expression for down and tired is the same. It was because:
Monday: Two papers due and a test.
Tangent: Peter didn't finish editing my essay until 10 a.m. in the morning. So I had to rush and print it off on campus, then rushed to class to hand it in time. Then I spent the next five hours editing my next paper. I also met up with a friend and we crammed a bit for the exam.
Nooooo idea why my professor decided on making me suffer by having a paper and an exam ALL IN THE SAME CLASS. This is insanity.
Tuesday: Exam
Tangent: Brutality! My professor gave us an hour for the exam. I was like, "Ok I can do this." Then I get down to doing it and realized that we had to do three close readings for three random Shakespeare passages. Thankfully, I guessed them all right, but I doubt I did well on my close reading analysis.****
So that was my little personal hell. I tried my best not to post any complaints here, since no one likes to read complaints.
Ok that is all, I was going to write more but I think I'm going to drink tea instead.
****Edit, this is after I got back the test.
Guessed them all right?!? PSH.
I got the Queen and the Duchess mixed up in Richard II. Why? I don't know since they're completely different characters who represent different things.
Good job! I feel like I'm done also, only because my guitar exam doesn't really feel like an exam. It's not as straining in the mind, lol. I'm gonna start completing the drafts on my blog!
HEY! I think we should go to a coffee shop and write! What do you think??? lol