I have to admit that although I might think I'm coping well with the recent events that had to happen, I'm probably not. I haven't been able to talk about it with anyone, not my best friends or even my sister. I haven't told anyone details of what happened, and I probably should at least write it in my diary so I won't forget.
But why bother remembering?
Perhaps the reason I haven't been willing to talk about it is because it's all convoluted in my head and to have to go into a single narrative of it all is daunting.
In any case, in short, it just sucks. Sucks to know that I will have to wait for a while before I can try and make an attempt on being friends, sucks to know that while he'll be saying good night and good morning to my friends, he won't be saying it to me. Sucks to be thrown out of someone's life so abruptly, to suddenly come to a complete stop.
Onto the next chapter, pls.