Dear life,

Ever have one of those moments where you go, "Wow, my life is not bad. It's actually decent."


I just had one of those, even though technically I'm suppose to be crying my eyes out, finishing the roll of toilet paper I like to keep by my desk faster than if it was in the bathroom. My recent wow-my-life-is-awesome revelation happened gradually when I realized how awesome the people in my life are.

I went to visit my grandparents today and spent the day with them since they're going to Europe soon and I had to teach them how to use my camera. After dinner, my grandma asked me what was wrong, since I looked depressed. I didn't want to tell her the reason, since it seemed petty, but at the time she asked me I was actually having a pretty pleasant time just hanging out with them. That's when I realized that my life was pretty good, to have caring grandparents who know me well enough to see that something was wrong.

Then at work the other day, my coworker Natalie, burned a season of Baccano for me to watch. To her it was no big deal, but I was soo touched she'd actually do something like that for me. I was like, NAT YOU'RE SO AWESOMEEE!! Also, a big comfort to me recently has been my good friend, Manley, who not only listened to all my emotional babblings but also volunteered to come over to my house and comfort me with ice cream. (I was at my grandparents house so she couldn't come.) This seriously cheered me up ^.^ , just knowing that I have such a fantastic friend.

I'm also really thankful for Tabi for being my companion in ... just life I guess. She's dragging me to the gym with her tomorrow after we're done with clubs day at light house to help me get rid of my belly roll fat.

This post is feeling too sappy.
Tomorrow is Friday. I'm determined to make it a good day.

Leave a Reply

Followers