I love Disney Princesses and I'm just as completely mesmerized by them as I was when I was a kid. I found this on the interwebz:

ISN'T THIS JUST STUNNING?!? I love the realistic interpretation even though I'm a die-hard fan of old school Disney animation. In fact, it's all thanks to Mulan that I learned to draw Asian eyes (hence learning to draw realistic interpretations of myself, haha).
I'm not sure what it is about princesses that I'm so mesmerized by, I suppose it's because there's always something so tangible about the world they live in even though there's always the singing mouse and dancing teapot. They just lived in such a happy go lucky world, where emotions were somewhat black and white, and of course, in the end they always ended up with a dashing someone, but that all becomes secondary when you really think about how their hair always looks fantastic, their skin never sags, the fact that they never got tired or seem to need to use the washroom and how they always wore such pretty dresses.
Ezmerelda, Pochahontas and Jazzmin!! <3
Mulan is my favorite disney princess!! I can finally comment after like 15 attempts
who's the last one?
haha.. i'd like to see you in a dress, singing everywhere
The last one is Ezmerelda... as in Ezmerelda and Quazi Motto. Get with it! lol