The grass is finally getting greener, the birds are chirping louder, the sun is out longer, and Henry is starting to spray. I'm in a lighter mood because hopefully Leo's going to be free these next few weeks to bum around with me. Hurrah!
Today I was at work when this wave of depression hit me and I could not for the love of God explain why. I will only say this: BEING A GIRL SUCKS.
1) We have to deal with mother nature every month.
2) We have to deal with random hits of depression.
This is normal, right? I'm not the only one out there randomly being depressed for no reason at all, right? I hope this isn't an early sign for retardation or an early warning sign for my eventual fate as a crazy-serial-killer.
Or maybe I'm just bi-polar?
Nope, I'm just a girl. And it sucks.
One thing I do know for sure is that the random pangs of pain I have in my right hand is an early sign for arthritis, I have to stop doodling so much. =(